Monday, July 23, 2012

testing the waters

For whatever reason, I only think to write a blog when I'm in a period of transience. Apparently I don't view my life in a settled state as anything to write home about.

Went on tour to England, which was rainy but fantastic. Spent the past week packing up my belongings, getting my shit in order, putting stuff in a dubious looking storage unit, and preparing to move....to clifftop! Just for a week. Then I'm on the road. My plans are pretty hazy after that. I might be contacting you to sleep on your couch.

Some of the things I am leaving behind:


Goat eating a mountain of honeysuckle: 


Proliferous garden under a beautiful overcast sky:



Flowers I see from my bedroom window:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home